Monday, June 1, 2015

My final Me-Made of 2015

Hey Y'all!
I didn't quite achieve my goal of 10 Me-Made items for for May. But, I squeaked by with 8 and for me that is a HUGE accomplishment. Granted some of these things were made previously and I just had never gotten around to wearing them. Some things I did make in May  I didn't get a chance to wear but will be able to share later.
Anyway here is a fun little skirt I wore the other day.
 
This fabric is so busy but perfect for summer. I purchased this fabric from my local Jo Ann's (ironically last May)

No pattern used. Its an easy circle skirt drafted according to my measurements


Although I didn't make all 10 items that I set out to make at the beginning of May I'm still pretty pleased with myself.

  That's it until next time.
Talk to y'all later
NaTisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Go!