Friday, May 29, 2015

Me-Made-May '15 (#6 and #7)

Hey Y'all
The Me Made May challenge that I took (although modified) has been very difficult to document via pictures.
I am fairly new to blogging and I find getting pictures of myself is proving to be very interesting to say the least. I admire all you ladies that have beautiful pictures always in a new spot with a pretty background and model like poses.
I pledged to wear/make 10 handmade garments in May and as of  today May 29th I'm failing miserably although, I must say I have worn more handmade garments in this one month than I ever have considering Mon-Thurs I wear scrubs. There are still a couple more days left so who know what may happen.

Anyway,  outfit # 6  This was a day filled with lots of rain (we're practically under water in some areas here in Texas), running errands, a trip to the mall, having a midday date with the hubby and mattress shopping. I didn't even think to get a picture of myself in the outfit . While out mattress shopping we ran into friends who snapped this pic of us.
 

This was the best I could do in terms of pictures but I have reviewed this jumper before and if interested you can read about it here. Its New Look 6291

Out fit # 7 is Simplicity 1355


 I've wanted to narrow the legs on this jumper for some time now but think I will just make another and keep this the way it is.
Made this back in July 2014 review is here  

That's it for now. See ya soon. 
Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Go!