Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello All and Welcome 2015!



Hello Y'all and Welcome to my little piece of the blogisphere. I'm new to blogging (This is my 1st post).  I have been putting off starting a blog forever. I constantly stalk others' blogs and enjoy and have learned so much from so many wonderful people. I always talked myself out of blogging because I didn't think I had much to offer. However, I decided to do it anyway! New Year... New adventures!
This blog will consist of my adventures in sewing (and petitioning your help when I get stuck), pattern reviews, recreating inspirational ready to wear garments, possibly crafting, finding my fashion sense, and a bit of sporadic randomness here and there. That pretty much sounds like I have no idea what this blog will be about huh? If you said "uhhh Yeah!" Well you are correct.
Just hang with me and we'll figure this thing out together. I will leave you with pics of me on NYE before I was heading out to get my praise on!
 That shadow makes me look like I have a "ghost" twin or a whole lotta extra junk in the trunk. Which by the way I'm not opposed to, I need a little extra!

Happy 2015! I cant wait to get sewing. 

1 comment:

  1. Love it, very sophisticated, you look great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Go!